Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Thoughts and life outcomes - a few questions




Thoughts and life Questions

The mind is your life’s control tower – is it working for you or against you?

Thoughts = life = attitudes = actions = outcomes.  Don’t like some of the outcomes you are getting in any life area . . . consider the following . . .

Where are my thoughts leading me?

Where do I want my thoughts to take me in the future?

Do my thoughts fit who I am – who I want to be – do what I want to do?

Are my thoughts helping me become who I want to be?

How are my thoughts impacting those around me?

Are my thoughts building me up or tearing me down?

Where did my current thoughts come from?

Why am I thinking these thoughts?

How do these thoughts make me feel?

Why am I continuing to think these thoughts?

What do I need to do to change my thoughts?

Am I willing to do the inner work to change my thoughts?

Want more questions like these – order my “Life Questions Manual” on my website;

No comments:

Post a Comment