Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Special 2019 client offer

Welcome to 2019 . . .



As we begin a new year - I'll keep this short and simple -

 

If you are a previous client or an employee of a former client - please read this short message . . .



As I reflect on a life and career filled with numerous blessings and wonderful opportunities - I decided that 2019 - would be my year of "Pay Back" or as some call it - "Pay if Forward."



As a special thank you to the hundreds of global clients I have worked with all these years - the offer is simple. If you are a previous client - regardless of the service I performed for you - a keynote, a seminar, a long-term training event or the facilitation of a meeting or event - I am offering you a simple "Two for One."



When you commit by the end of January to hire me for any event(s) to take place before the end of this year - for every day you hire me for I will give you a second day on me. The days do not have to be used for the same meeting or event just prior to the end of this year and It isn't necessary at this time to confirm your actual meeting dates.  However, I do request a 50% payment of the fee once you decide to take advantage of this offer - the balance to be paid at the conclusion of the first event.



Just let me know before the end of this month (January 2019) - by phone or email (704-875-1230 / timspeaks4u@gmail.com) - that you want to benefit from this offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment