Thursday, January 17, 2019

Gents - stop wasting money - please check this offer.




Gentlemen - you have 28 days before the big one - "Valentine's Day."  A couple of statistics to get your attention;



-88% of the gift's men give to women are never worn, used or are returned. 
- of the remaining 12% most are not liked or appreciated.

-The average amount men spend on Valentine's day is $150 - $200.

-Men spent over 18 billion dollars on Valentine's day 2018.



Do I have your attention?



I want to help you avoid another year of stupid gifts and wasted money.

My all-time bestselling book - "The Male Gift-Giving Guide, The Rules & Taboos of Giving Gifts to Women" will do two things for you - save you money and ensure that what you do give her or do for her will make her laugh, give her tears of joy and she will love you even more than you ever thought possible.  It's a quick and easy read (120+ pages) and has sold thousands of copies over the years - Let me ask you - would you spend 20 bucks to create a special day that will be remembered and cherished for years? Or do you want to keep spending money like an idiot on stuff she doesn't want, like or appreciate?



This book is not on my site as it isn't a business type book but I'm making you a special offer -



For only $15. I'll send you the eBook version.



Just email me - "Tim I'm interested"  TO - timspeaks4u@gmail.com and I will send you a simple form to complete your order or you can just call me with your order details - 704-875-1230.



Trust me - this will be one of the best and cheapest investments you have ever made in your relationship that could be worth a fortune over the years - I promise.



Don't wait - time is running out . . .



A simple "thank you Tim" will be appreciated after you have made this day one of the most memorable in your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment