Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 Mantras to guide your year

As we begin another new year, I thought I would share this year’s with you. If you like them feel free to use them yourself.  If you don’t like them – refer to the last one.

Make 2019 your best year ever.
“I was not put on this earth for the approval of others.”
“I am responsible to people not for them.”
“If it happens, I’ll get excited.  If it doesn’t, I won’t be disappointed.”
“You get the behavior you reward. Stop evaluating and criticizing the behavior, look at the rewards you are giving hoping for the behavior you want to be changed.”
“Dream big, plan well, work hard, smile always and laugh at yourself and sooner or later good things will happen.”
“What is happening now is nothing compared to eternity.”
“Everything between birth and death is trivia – let it go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment