Thursday, May 10, 2018

New book announcement - My Age is None of My Business


I am so excited to announce my 81st book –

“My Age is None of My Business”

sub title – Living your final years with dignity, health, peace, happiness and a sense of adventure.

will be on the market in late June.

Just a very brief overview of the book;

We are all going to Get Old, but we don’t have to Grow Old!



Over 175 pages of ideas, suggestions, and resources to help make your later years in life - your best years - there are two types of people in the world as they age;



Those who;

  • wait patiently for the journey to end.
  • live with fear, loneliness, uncertainty, and regrets. 
  • often feel like victims having lost control of their health, finances, relationships and even their time.

And those who;

  • live each new day with a sense of adventure, passion, purpose, and excitement. 
  • embrace each moment, challenge and opportunity with a “YES” in their heart and an “I Can” in their mind. 
  • finish their journey with service to others and a smile on their face. 

Just a few things I cover you can learn and share with others who would benefit;

  • Letting go of negative attitudes when it comes to aging.
  • Moving past grief and sadness when left alone by a tragic loss.
  • How to get and keep busy and productive regardless of your age.
  • How to avoid symptoms of loneliness or isolation.
  • How to develop and nurture new friends and relationships.
  • How to get back your life passion and purpose for life.
  • How to avoid some of the biggest mistakes people make when downsizing or moving from their home into a facility.
  • Starting new relationships if you have lost a loved one later in life.
  • Renewing your youthful spirit, optimism, and sense of adventure.



My special offer – For every copy, you pre-order (prior to 5/30 for ($25.00) – I will send you TWO FREE copies and waive the shipping costs.  I’ll bet you know a few people who would benefit from it – and remember – autographed books make great gifts.  The book should be in the mail to you by the end of June – but while you wait I will send you the eBook if you want.

The website for the book will not be up and running until the book is on the market in late June so to order your advanced copies with the special savings you will need to put in a little more effort than usual. Believe me – it will be worth it as this is one of my favorite published books of the 80 I have written.

Just email me (timspeaks4u@gmail.com) your interest in taking advantage of this offer (Tim I want to order your new book) and I will provide you with the form necessary to place your pre-order.

No comments:

Post a Comment