Sunday, January 5, 2020



A Few of my Life Mantras

I was not put on this earth for your approval.
I refuse to grow up.
I will not let other people determine my behavior, values or attitudes.
I am getting old but I’m not growing old.
If it happens I will be excited - if it doesn’t I won’t be disappointed.
Dream big, plan well, work hard, smile always and good things will happen.
What is happening now is nothing compared to eternity.
I will make my dreams bigger than my memories.
Quitting is stupid.
Every day is a gift.
I was were born, one day I will die – everything in between is trivia.
Today is the most important day of my life.
Brokenness always precedes – joy, peace, and wholeness.
Don’t wait for God to start you – keep going till He stops you.
Stop talking about it – just do it.
Fail often so I can succeed sooner.
What do I have that I can’t lose?
Joy is not an emotion but a mindset.
Just because God says yes, He doesn’t mean now and just because He says no He doesn’t mean forever.
If you didn’t know how you were how old would you be?
Laugh often and cry when you need to cleanse.
Life is short – have fun, make a difference and let go of the stupid stuff.

Want my complete list - contact me:

No comments:

Post a Comment